Media items selected by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association (PPTA) as an update on secondary education and union issues in the news, with the main focus on New Zealand.
All links open to the actual article on the news website.
1. Misjudgement by Maori Party
2. Teachers seek suppression review
3. Editorial: New body for teachers key to change
4. PwC report on Pay Period 4
5. A 'special haven' atmosphere at risk
6. Minister welcomes Rotorua education initiative
7. Teachers upset about possible job losses
8. Peter Lyons: It's unfair to be designated a loser by the lottery of birth'
9. Sympathies with school administrators and the teaching profession
10. Chronicling The Fight Against CPS School Closings (VIDEO) (US)