The terms and conditions of employment for New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) members are set out in collective agreements. This section of the website is where you will find information about these terms and conditions.
- Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (STCA)
- Area School Teachers Collective Agreement (ASTCA)
- Secondary Principals' Collective Agreement (SPCA)
- Area School Principals’ Collective Agreement (ASPCA)
- Adult and Community Education (ACE) Staff in Schools’ Collective Agreement
Your collective agreement provides your terms and conditions of employment.
- Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (remuneration section)
- Area School Teachers Collective Agreement (remuneration section)
- Salaries and Allowances in the document library
To access and download forms related to your salary see the school payroll website
Search this website
Search documents form (for published documents)
Download Agreement Information - provides access to a collection of published documents that provide guidance on your terms and conditions of employment, including timetabling, non-contact time, rest and meal breaks, salaries and allowances.